Tuesday 23 September 2008

A Day at Home

MEND was cancelled today as the lady that takes the sessions is off ill. As I am still recovering, I can't say I was disappointed.

J caught up with all his MEND handouts and then did some more research on adopting retired greyhounds. He would like to volunteer at the local centre and has approached them by email to see the best way of getting there.

D did his Spanish homework. In fact, we all helped as it was word searches for Spanish colours. Although it is only D that taking lessons, both the boys are using Spanish. I knew we would all end up learning some.

D did disappear for a while after dinner and returned with this. This is his rocket he made from old bolts he had found and magnets. It amazes me what he "sees" in his mind, he has a fantastic imagination.

No comments: