Sunday 31 May 2009

D's art

This beautiful creature was made by D in a two hour fimo class Thursday morning. It was held at a local craft shop, Craftastic, where we are regular visitors. I love the way he has given her eyebrows and the colours in the spine are fantastic. She even survived an afternoon in my bag as we weren't able to go straight home.
This is a piece D did in one of his art classes. It was surplus to requirements, so he brought it home. He has called it "Jazzy Stripes". I am thinking of using this to make a wall hanging. I think I already have some fabric matching, but I'll have to keep a lookout for some others.

The boys have spent a couple of days with their dad this weekend. They took him to Norfolk Park yesterday. By the look of J's hands, they spent a lot of time on the climbing frame. Today they went to the woods. D even managed to split his trousers. The boys seem to be in competition at the moment as to who can split the most pairs.
Tomorrow sees us going back to our normal activities, and if the weather forecasters are correct, the boys will be able to enjoy their woodland session in the sun.


No comments: