Thursday 26 March 2009

An Award

This is what we came home with yesterday. J was so pleased, that he wouldn't let me put it in my bag, so now there is a permanent thumb crease!

All the hard work these past few weeks paid off. All the children came out saying the assessment was easy. The teacher had made them work hard to build their stamina, that the actual assessment was so much easier.

J's first words to me when he came out of the pool were, "I told you I'd do it!"

As the assessment took less than half hour, they were all able to go into the leisure pool for the rest of the hour. As you can imagine, it was a wonderful release for them all.

The next challenge they are taking on is dancing. They are going to be doing ballroom, Latin and street dance for eight weeks starting after Easter. I think there will be lots of laughter in this class.

No comments: