Sunday 1 February 2009

Film Fest

It has just been me and J since Thursday, and it has been fairly quiet, It has been great to spend time alone with him.

Friday, the home ed group had a visit to a indoor play area that has just opened. J was delighted that Monkey Bizness allows children up to 12 into play. Everyone had a great time and the older ones are really looking forward to next time when the high wire will be open. They were awaiting delivery of the safety harnesses this week. I am sure D will love it when he goes.

On the way home, we went into some charity shops and J came home with 10 videos and a book. When he got home, the DVD he bought from eBay had arrived, so his day was made.

Since then, we have been trying to get through all the videos before D comes home. I don't think we will make it. It has been like one huge cinema visit.

Snow has started falling today, and it's supposed to get worse tomorrow. I hope that it will hold off until we get D home tomorrow.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I am waiting for the snow too. I hope your 'D' gets home safely and you manage all the videos.